Having a pet can be quite a relaxing and fun experience. However, traveling with one needs adequate planning. Some places welcome pets while some are averse to them. Thankfully, Italy is on such nation which supports traveling along with your furry companion.
There are a lot of friendly places for the pets, where the owner can just leave the pets and enjoy some shopping or have a bite at the famous Italian fast food. Here are the top 5 places where your dog can accompany you in Italy:
1. Pinata beach – Pinata beach is one of the top dog-friendly places in the whole of Italy. Located on the eastern coast of Porto Recanati, this quiet beachside town warmly welcomes accommodates pets of many kinds. The beach is equipped with a large play area for the dogs, sunbeds and many umbrellas.
During winter time, the warm rays of the sun are exceptionally beautiful, a wonder that you and your dog can marvel at Plastic waste disposable bags are provided to every owner with a dog. There are also numerous restaurants serving Italian fast foods, with Sonic restaurant being one of the best. Dog bowls are offered at most of these restaurants as well as at the beach.
2. Villa Reale Park – The Villa Reale park is a glamorous property at the center of Tuscany. The 16-hectare park is landscaped in the most beautiful way that it enthralls anyone visiting it There are ponds and pools, lush green lawns, some stunning architecture and the best part about the magnificent park is that it is a pet-friendly park. The owners can keep their little companions with them at all times. The architecture includes some very beautiful buildings like the Royal Villa, the clock house, the water theatre, twin houses and also a swimming pool.
3. Six Legs Walking-Tour Of Florence – The tour includes a walk around of the famous town of Florence along with your pet. It is a very enriching tour with licensed guides guiding you throughout the city of Florence. There is also a wine tasting experience which stays in your memory for a long time The beautiful sunset in the evening is something which should not be missed at any cost. There are various places to have your meal and for your dog as well The Italian fast food giant Sonic restaurants offer a wide variety of options for you to indulge in.
4. La Prora Beach – village La Prora Beach village is a quiet beachside town with some great wining and dining options. The beach of La Prora especially stands out with its white sand and cool waters. Dogs are welcome to the beach and there are zero restrictions applied. There is also some local handmade items and local handicraft shopping activity. Just stroll alongside the town with your dog and immerse in the beauty of the wonderful town. The wine options include some very nice Italian and French wines, whereas the cuisines include Italian, Mediterranean, continental choices.
5. Pompeii Tours – The Pompeii Tours in the city of Naples offer some very exotic tours of the city on land, water, and air It is pet-friendly and allows dogs in the tours. Some of the majestic sites that the tours cover include the Chapel Museum, the famous Amalfi Coast, the Gesu Nuovo Square and the Positano. The specialty of this tour includes a helicopter ride with your dog. You could opt to immerse in some great shopping experience at the Amalfi Coast, stroll around the magnificent city of Naples, enjoy some of the finest wines or simply rel. at the Pristine Clear Water Beach with the Pompeii tours ensuring a great experience for you and your pet as well!
The pet-friendly places mentioned above are recommended for various reasons. From offering pet-friendly diets which you can check at www.fastfoodfixation.com/sonic-menu-prices to featuring exotic parks where you can have a carefree walk with your pet, there is really never a dull moment; not for you and certainly not for your little furry companion.
The only way to make sure that you have a constant flow of customers in your hotel is to make sure that you have unique Hotel Amenities. They act as value added function such that someone Vill fins something to always look forward to Everyone offers the best excellent service, what will make someone to maintain customer loyalty include things like the following:
A ping pong table and equipment
People love table tennis and it is better when they have it in a place where they take their meals. This comes in handy to ensure that they save time and money. At the same time, the social relations people make when playing the game is something someone will always look forward to why would someone go to a different hotel to take a snack than head to play table tennis when you can get it in a one-stop hotel. You may not realize the value you add to your hotel by just that simple table tennis. If you wonder about the best table tennis than have a look at it at PingPong Perfect’s website. It would be great if you can have a table tennis robot so that people can play alone if they do not someone to play with, you can check www.pingpongperfect.com/best-table-tennis-robot if you don’t have it yet.
A pool table
You will find a pool table in an entertainment spot. Some of this amenities are to help you to make sure that you keep customers in your hotel longer. Of course with this, they will always have a bite and that means more sales for you If you have many of them without compromising on another walk in customers then be sure that you are good to go.
Customer loyalty card
A reward system has also proved to be something worthwhile as a value-added service. How can you show that you appreciate your customers? Have an application which can accumulate points according to the way someone spends. It could be for every ten dollars then they get a point. Use the terms and conditions to your advantage. If they spend a thousand dollars then a meal of ten dollars will not be harmful to the business.
Free meals of course with a catch
At one point how can you handle heavy spenders in your hotel? This is the time you can offer to get a “buy two get one free kind of offer to encourage more spending. Do this with the help of business experts to make sure you maintain or increase your profit margins.
Playground for kids
I want a place where I can take my family out and everyone has fun. This is the gap you can fill by just allowing your kids to have a perfect playground. At least something that will make sure that the children concentrate and play to their satisfaction.
The kind of unique amenities for your hotel depends on your target market and just the fact that you accommodate their tastes. It is also in order to ask them what they expect out of the hotel. Of course, the majority decision will give you an idea of what you should put for them to have fun. The main objective of all this is to make sure that you keep customers glued to your hotel for long.